Dungeon Defenders II (Early Access Game) (PC)
- Availability In Stock
About The Game
The Old Ones’ armies have invaded Etheria and it’s up to you and your friends to push them back! Create a team of heroes to take into battle. Then freeze, burn, and electrocute enemies with your deadly defenses or jump into the action yourself to finish them off! Play by yourself or with up to three friends in 4-player online co-op.
Need help on the battlefield? Fuse and upgrade your loot in The Tavern, then level up your Heroes’ Defenses and Abilities through hero-specific Specs!
Key Features in Early Access
- Improved Action Tower Defense Gameplay - Every core mechanic has been refined for a more seamless experience, giving players better control over their actions. A new camera lets you quickly place defenses in the third person, and you can now move and build at the same time! Split ability and defense resources allow you to use abilities without fear of sacrificing defenses. Hotkeys let you quickly place all your defenses, use your abilities, and interact with your Defenses!
- 4-Player Online Co-Op - Defend by yourself or play online with up to three friends!
- Special Stats & New Instanced Loot System - We’ve created an all-new loot system with weapons, armor and relics. Relics are powerful new artifacts that you can equip to augment your specific playstyle. Loot can now roll as either Defense or Hero focused to help you find the best items for your hero, and new special stats add unique effects like stun to your cannonball towers, regenerating health, a passive heal for your blockades in a boost aura, and more! Plus, your frenemies can no longer steal your hard-earned loot.
- Elemental Combos - Now Defenses, Abilities, and Loot can combo together! Found that awesome lightning sword? Attack enemies drenched by your geyser traps to stun them.
- Environmental Traps - Unique traps are built into many environments to combo with your towers or assist in taking out The Old Ones’ hordes.
- Wave Director - An all-new AI system controls the difficulty and spawning of maps. Lanes now spawn with a Physical or Magical resist tendency and are slightly randomized each wave.
- New Item Enhancement System - Upgrade your armor and weapons by fusing them together!
- A Whole New Enemy Lineup - New enemies add all new challenges to the game. Facing Javelin Throwers? Use Auras and Traps or upgrade your Towers early for that extra range. Witherbeasts? Take them out with your heroes before they burrow and weaken your defenses. Found a unique Special Enemy? We’ll let you figure that one out yourself.
- Plus a whole lot more: These are just the tip of the iceberg. The Quick Ping system lets you help other players with hotkeys. A new bag system lets you sort and organize your inventory. The Temporary Item Box makes sure you never lose a piece of loot. Public and Private Taverns let you choose to play with the whole community or just your Steam friends! Sub-objectives let you choose to spread out your Defenses or turtle and fight more enemies.
Early Access Content
As of our Steam Early Access launch, Dungeon Defenders II contains:
- 4 Heroes: The Apprentice, The Huntress, The Monk, The Squire
- 10 Maps across multiple difficulty modes (60 different experiences!)
- 18 Enemies, Minibosses, and Special Enemies to fight
- Hundreds of Weapons, Relics & Armor for you to find!
- 24 Specs to customize your Heroes’ Defenses and Abilities
- Over 50 special stats
In the future we’ll be adding new features, improving existing systems, iterating on balance, and creating new content. This list represents our current plans; however, none of these are guaranteed. You’ll be using our Influence System to directly guide and shape this list in the future!
- Controller Support (Controls, HUD, & UI)
- Local Co-Op
- New Game Modes
- Toxic Player Controls (To stop those nasty AFKers + Social Score System)
- Fullscreen Tactical Map
- Social Hub
- HUD Revamp
- Summary Screen Revamp
- Events System
- Tavern Customization
- Costumes and Embellishments
- Wave Director Game Mode
- Badges & Achievements
- Loot Progression/Reward Loops
- Defense Placement
- Monk, Squire & Huntress Defenses/Abilities
- Item Enhancement System
- UI Improvements
- More Heroes
- More Spec Nodes
- More Maps
- More Combos
- More Enemies/Enemy Types
- More Special Stats