How to Survive 2 (PC)
USD 12.69 USD 14.65
Stock:Out of Stock
About The Game
Several years have passed since the original How to Survive events on Los Riscos’ archipelago. Now the local infection has turned into a worldwide pandemic. Everyone around the world, groups of people or lone wolves, try to survive one more day among the infected, attempting to recover a semblance of normal life. You find yourself in Louisiana and your survival chance starts by building a safe camp and becoming a skilled survivalist.
Find water, food and shelter and talk to the unconventional locals to make your way around.
An eccentric masked stranger offers you help? Sure, sounds way better than zombies!
- Multiplayer is here! You can invite up to 16 players to access your camp and 4 of you can play simultaneously.
- Teamwork: all players can contribute to a bigger, better camp and can perform co-op actions and strategies.
- New improved camera follows your character, allowing you to zoom in and out on the fly!
- New randomized environments: from the unforgiving Mississippi Delta bayous to the abandoned streets of New Orleans’ French Quarter.
- Create your own character: learn new and different skills to specialize as you level up and equip with scavenged and handcrafted armor, tools and weapons.
- A new deeper crafting system will allow you to use items and materials to create hundreds of items, tools and weapons to upgrade your character and your base camp.
- Set-up, upgrade and protect your camp as you want: choose from a wide upgradeable variety of traps, barricades, obstacle and workshops that will open different skill trees and allow you to create more materials and items.
- Quests and infinite random raids.
- Night & day cycle and weather conditions.