Incitement 3 (PC)
- Availability In Stock
- A sequel to Incitement and Incitement 2, both of which are free to play.
- Approximately 8-10 hours in length
- An immersive sci-fi world with a variety of locations to explore
- Side-view battles with fully animated battlers
- 11 playable characters: 7 in the main party and 4 episodic
- 2 difficulty modes: Normal and Challenging. Normal is for those seeking a casual experience, whereas Challenging is for the thrills and kills.
- Highly customizable equip setup, allowing the use of add-ons on top of standard weapons and armour.
- Use Weapon Add-Ons to customize an offensive bonus on a character.
- Use Body Add-Ons to customize a defensive bonus on a character.
- Use Head Add-Ons to customize which attribute will gain a bonus upon level ups.
- Some abilities require unique ammo, providing a deeper and more interesting ammo management experience.
Sophorian civilization has been long looking for other sentient races in space in order to integrate them into their own society. However, that has not come without dissensions among the Sophorians, and sometimes very violent conflicts. In the recent past two huge attacks had occurred that threatened the whole civilization. The first one struck the government. The second one struck the Sophorian army. But was there a connection between those attacks, and will history repeat itself over and over until there’s no civilization left?
It has now been a year since a devastating EMP wave left one of the largest cities broken and disconnected. A lot of labour and resources went into restoring the city over the course of the year, but it appears things are not about to settle down yet.
Adrial and his team of allies have been caught in another attack - but who is attacking this time and what are their motives? It is now up to you to assemble your allies, uncover this scheme, expose the enemy, and stop them before their actions magnify into catastrophic proportions.