Just Cause 3 D1 Edition (PC)
- Availability Out of Stock
Includes 2 Items:
- Just Cause 3
- 3 weaponized vehicles
The Weaponized Vehicle Pack includes 3 x exclusive vehicles primed for action:
- Knife through the Medician waves in the Mugello Delphino GLF speedboat with the finest brushed Italian leather seats and subtle dual miniguns.
- Taking its name from the Russian wolverine, exude adventure with the all-terrain Urga Pocomaxa X4 buggy, especially when that adventure requires mounted machine guns.
- For the more refined combat professional, drive the Kerner Serpente R12 sports car with precision rocket launchers elegantly engineered right into the hood.
About This Game
The Mediterranean republic of Medici is suffering under the brutal control of General Di Ravello, a dictator with an insatiable appetite for power. Enter Rico Rodriguez, a man on a mission to destroy the General’s hold on power by any means necessary. With over 400 square miles of complete freedom from sky to seabed and a huge arsenal of weaponry, gadgets and vehicles, prepare to unleash chaos in the most creative and explosive ways you can imagine.
- Explore a Mediterranean island paradise with complete vertical freedom – skydive, BASE jump and free dive in an open world with virtually zero limits
- Glide through the air and swoop across mountains with your Wingsuit giving a new way to rain death from above
- Use your Grapple and Parachute to scale buildings, hijack vehicles, move quickly or tether objects together for creative new ways to cause Chaos.
- Cause massive chains of destruction in military bases, harbours, prisons, police stations and communications facilities to bring down a dictator
- Arm yourself with a wide range of explosive weaponry from shotguns and missile launchers to tank-busters and air-strikes
- Choose from a huge variety of different vehicles to drive including speedboats, jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars and super bikes
- Get adventurous with dozens of challenge missions and collectibles to discover
- Online community features