Kenshi (PC/Cloud Activation)
- Availability available
FAQ (More Details)
How does the Cloud Activation work?
A key/code is not necessary for the Cloud Activation, we will send you a unique activation link. Click the link in the delivery mail and follow the instructions, your game will be activated automatically on your steam account in seconds.
Why are the games activated automatically?
Automatic activation ensures that your key is valid and has been activated on your account seamlessly. With this functionality our customers are able to activate CD-Keys in a matter of seconds.
I am using the Steam Guard service. How should I deal with that?
If you have your Steam Guard enabled, you will be asked to type in the code sent to you by Steam via email or mobile app.
Is the Cloud Activation safe?
We will not save your personal data nor forward your personal data to a third party for advertising purposes. We strongly recommend that you active the Steam Guard Service to protect your account.
Buy Kenshi Cloud Activation
Buy Kenshi Cloud Activation and get your activation link within minutes via email! Use the link to access your highspeed download of your received game. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Don't miss out this offer!
About This Game
A free-roaming squad based RPG focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals.
Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive.
- Freeform gameplay in a seamless game world in the largest single-player RPG world since Daggerfall, stretching over 870 square kilometers.
- Custom design as many characters as you want and build up a whole squad to fight for you.
- Original take on the RTS-RPG hybrid genre.
- You are not the chosen one. You're not great and powerful.
- Build a base where you can research new technologies, upgrade your defences and craft new gear.
- Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business.
- Variation and possibilities of gameplay. Be good, be evil, be a businessman, be a thief, live in a town, live in the desert, travel alone, travel in hordes, build a fortress, raze a city.
- Dynamic, ever changing world. Support or hinder whoever you wish, or keep to yourself, the world won't stop moving.
- Get captured by cannibals and eaten alive, or sold off by slavers and forced to work in the mines.
- Anything can happen, yet anything can be overcome if you have the strength.
- Absolutely no Level-scaling.
- Realistic medical system that affects gameplay.
- Severe injuries will result in amputees needing robotic limb replacements.
- Intelligent AI that allows for characters to reason and work towards long-term goals and desires.
- Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh environment.
- Independently developed with no design influences, or alterations dictated by men in gray suits who have never played a game before in their lives.
- Original game world. There are no fantasy-knock-off cliches. No magic.
- OS:64-bit Windows
- Processor:Dual-core 64-bit
- Memory:6 GB RAM
- Graphics:Pixel shader 5.0 capable card
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space