Magnetic: Cage Closed - Collector's Edition
- Availability In Stock
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The Magnetic: Cage Closed Collector's Edition comes with a comprehensive Digital Artbook, Full Digital Soundtrack, and Two New Devious Challenge Maps.
Magnetic: Cage Closed is a First-Person puzzle game that lets the player manipulate and master magnetic forces. The mechanics are focused around a single tool: The magnet gun, with diverse applications that helps the player navigate the deadly futuristic prison-maze they have been cast into.
You are a prisoner trapped in a strange facility, filled with deadly traps and whispered secrets. At first the facility and its inhabitants all seem like a mystery to you, but soon you begin to understand: Your only chance to survive is to master the Magnet Gun and stay out of harm?s way. If you make yourself useful they will let you live a little longer, and sooner or later you will get your chance. As the Warden keeps-on telling you: ?There is always a way out?ﾝ
- Unique Tool - The magnet gun is a unique tool that can transform the environment, launch you through the air or assist with complicated box puzzles.
- Diversity - The challenges in Magnetic come in many forms, and blend logical puzzles with skill based movement in a unique combination.
- No playthrough is the same - Each choice has an impact on what comes next. New secrets and paths are just waiting for players to find them.
- OS: Windows 7 64 Bit Service Pack 1, Windows 8 64 Bit, Windows 8.1 64 Bit
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel? Core i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom II X4 955
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or AMD Radeon HD5850 (1 GB vram)
- Additional Notes: Mouse with scroll wheel suggested for a smoother gameplay experience. Supports Xbox 360 compatible controllers