Pankapu Episode 1 + 2 (PC)
- Availability In Stock
This Season Pass includes the following episodes for Pankapu:
- Episode 1
- Episode 2 (release Q1 2017)
ABOUT THE GAME
Pankapu is a narrative and episodic platform/action game that takes place in the dreams of Djaha’rell, a child once troubled by a tragic incident. Play Pankapu, the tiny warrior chosen by The God of Dreams, to rid the Dreamworld of the Nightmare invasion.
Discovering the dreamlike world of Omnia, the player controls Pankapu. This tiny being was created by Iketomi, the God of dreams, in order to defeat the hordes of nightmares that try to invade his world.
Told in the manner of a fable read to a child, the game has two levels of reading: the story of Pankapu, epic and naïve in the dream-world, and the one about Jaha’rell's life, in the real-world, dark and tragic.
- Action / Plateformer in 2D, told like a tale
- Two parallel stories, between dreams and reality
- 3 Aegis, acting like jobs, switchable in real time
- Infuse your weapons with the power of Dream
- The Nebula System: a skill tree unlocking abilities
- Explore stages for finding hidden treasures
- Poetic soundtrack composed by Ganaé and Hiroki Kikuta (Secrets Of Mana)