Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale (PC)
- Availability In Stock
Buy Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale Game Key
Buy Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale game code and get your key for Steam activation within minutes via email! The key will be sent via eMail. Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Use the key to access your highspeed download of your received game. Don't miss out this offer.
About This Game
Recettear is the story of an item shop, the girl who lives in it, and the fairy who turned her life upside down. Recette Lemongrass finds herself in charge of an item shop built into her house, in order to pay back a loan her father took and then skipped out on - and Tear, her newfound fairy "companion", won't take no for an answer! As Recette, you have to decide how you'll get your stock - either through playing the markets in town or going out into the wild with an adventuring friend and thrashing beasts until they give up the goodies - how much to sell things for, what the shop should look like, and how to best go about getting the money Tear needs to pay off the loan. If you can't come up with the money... well, hope you like living in a cardboard box.
- Manage all aspects of an item shop – from stock to interior design!
- Explore randomized dungeons – never quite the same twice!
- Multiple adventurers to choose from when dungeon-diving – no two play the same!
- Plenty to do after beating the game – challenge yourself with Survival Mode or play to your heart's delight in Endless Mode!
- Engaging story, localized by Carpe Fulgur – get to know the people of Pensee!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Pentium 4 1.7ghz or Athlon XP 1700+ (or equivalent processor)
- Memory: 256MB of system RAM (512 reccomended for Windows Vista and 7)
- Graphics: DirectX 8.1-compatible video card of any type with at least 64 megabytes of video RAM; Nvidia and ATI tested (Intel Intregrated Graphics below X4000 series not recommended)
- DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
- Hard Drive: 700MB free HD space
- Sound: DirectX 8.1-compatible sound card/motherboard chip