9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek (PC)
- Availability In Stock
About This Game9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek is an original hidden-object puzzle-adventure game, featuring a totally unique Detective Mode. This thrilling mystery merges elements of classical horror and gritty, 50’s-style noir.
A paranormal private investigator is contacted by her friend, famous reporter Helen Hunter, whose voice sounds small and terrified in the voicemail. She is in the coastal town of Serpent Creek, and needs help immediately.
But upon arriving in Serpent Creek, the detective finds no trace of Ms. Hunter.
Weirder still is the fact the town’s streets are crawling with snakes, and the citizens seem to be sleepwalking through life. The ground shakes with violent tremors.
When investigating Serpent Creek, the detective will perform true investigative work: finding clues and combining them to learn the secrets of every crime scene in the all new Detective Mode!
- Unique Detective Mode gameplay
- Eerie, realistic settings
- Mysterious crime story set in 1950’s America
- Challenging mini-games
- Complex characters with real motivations
- Detective’s Journal that includes current tasks and character index
- Unique locations
- Breathtaking plot full of unexpected twists