Blair Witch (PC/EU)
- Availability In Stock
This product is only available in the EU region !!!
Buy Blair Witch Game Key
Buy Blair Witch game code and get your key for Steam activation within minutes via email! Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Use the key to access your highspeed download of your received game. Don't miss out this offer!
About This Game
Your darkest fears will awaken in these woods.
It’s 1996. A young boy disappears in the Black Hills Forest near Burkittsville, Maryland. As Ellis, a former police officer with a troubled past, you join the search. What starts as an ordinary investigation soon turns into an endless nightmare as you confront your fears and the Blair Witch, a mysterious force that haunts the woods…
Blair Witch is a first-person, story-driven psychological horror game based on the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.
A STORY OF THE HUMAN DESCENT INTO DARKNESS
- From the creative minds behind the critically acclaimed Layers of Fear, experience first-hand the toll that fear can take on the mind in an original story inspired by the cinematic lore of Blair Witch.
FIND THE WAY THROUGH THE HAUNTED WOODS
- Navigate your way through a cursed forest that warps and distorts both time and space.
YES, YOU CAN PET THE DOG
- You're not going in alone: you have your trusty canine sidekick, Bullet, by your side. You can encourage him with treats, or discipline him for wandering off - but know that how you choose to treat him affects your story.
YOUR SANITY AGAINST HER CURSE
- Stand against the horrors of the Blair Witch and the decaying sanity of a man burdened by his past.
HOW WILL YOU FACE YOUR FEARS?
- As you delve deeper into the woods, how you react to danger and behave under pressure will ultimately teach you more about yourself.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3220 (3.30 GHz) / AMD A8-7600 (3.1 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 Ti / AMD Radeon R7 265
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 16 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX® 11.0 compatible
- Additional Notes: Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system