Max Payne 3 (PC)
- Availability In Stock
In addition to an expansive single-player campaign, Max Payne 3 will also be the first entry in the series to introduce a thorough and engrossing multiplayer experience. Max Payne 3 multiplayer brings the same cinematic feel, fluid gunplay and sense of movement of the single-player game into the realm of online multiplayer. Using the fiction and signature gameplay elements of the Max Payne universe, Max Payne 3 features a wide range of new and traditional multiplayer modes that play on the themes of paranoia, betrayal and heroism, all delivered with the same epic visual style of the single player game.
A feature debuting in Max Payne 3 and carrying over to Grand Theft Auto V and future appropriate titles is Crews, which go beyond traditional online clans by allowing players to join large public Crews or simply create a private Crew that members can customize. In this way, Crews help players keep the fight alive from match to match - and even across titles - through the Rockstar Games Social Club, which will keep track of Crew stats, including Feuds.
- Developed by Rockstar Games for a seamless, highly detailed, cinematic experience
- Advanced Bullet Time and Shootdodge and Final Kill-cam mechanics for stylish shooting action
- Cutting edge aiming, targeting and animation processes for precise, fluid gunplay
- A dark, twisted story chronicling the return of Max Payne, one of the most iconic characters in videogames
- Tight integration between Natural Motion’s Euphoria Character Behavior System and a brand new iteration of the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine (RAGE) for lifelike movement and a new level of environmental awareness
- A wide range of weapons rendered in incredible detail: hammers cock back, shells eject from the chamber and each bullet is individually modeled from the split second it’s fired to the moment of impact
- Advanced particle physics and destructible environments set the stage for dramatic and chaotic gun fights
- New to the series, a compelling and addictive multiplayer experience to match the dark and relentless atmosphere of the single-player game
- Retired Feature: Online Multiplayer for Max Payne 3 on Mac will no longer be available in-game as of 5/31/14.