Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PC/EU)
- Availability available
- Platform steam
- Version EU
This product is only available in the EU region !!! This content requires the base game Monster Hunter: World in order to play.
Buy Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Game Key
Buy Monster Hunter World: Iceborne game code and get your key for Steam activation within minutes via email! Please check the spam or junk mail folder too. Use the key to access your highspeed download of your received game. Don't miss out this offer!
About This Game
Massive "Monster Hunter World: Iceborne" expansion
- A diverse locale, rich with endemic life.
- Numerous monsters that prey on each other and get into turf wars.
- A new hunting experience, making use of the densely packed environment.
- Monster Hunter: World, the game that brought you a new style of hunting action,
- is about to get even bigger with the massive Monster Hunter World: Iceborne expansion!
All-new Hunting Mechanics
All 14 weapon types have new moves and combos. Each weapon has more unique actions than ever before. Every weapon now lets you use the clutch claw, a new function of the slinger, to grapple onto monsters. You'll drain your stamina while clinging onto monsters, but it opens up various new ways of controlling their movement!
New Quest Difficulty: Master Rank!
On top of low rank and high rank, there is now a new quest difficulty called "master rank."
Master rank quests will become available once you purchase the Iceborne expansion. You'll be able to earn new materials and fight even stronger monsters on these quests!
New Locale: Hoarfrost Reach
An unknown environment, yet to be discovered by mankind. Hoarfrost Reach has plenty of unique endemic life and monsters that could only exist in such a harsh climate. It has diverse geographical features as well, from deep stretches of snow that impede your movement to relaxing hot springs, and even unstable ground that could collapse at any moment! The visual effects are some of the most detailed the Monster Hunter series has ever seen!
Various New Monsters!
Hoarfrost Reach is home to many new endemic creatures and monsters, such as the snow-swimming Beotodus, the raging Banbaro, and the mysterious elder dragon Velkhana.
But changes are afoot in familiar locales as well! Keep an eye out for new tracks of fan favorite monsters, such as Tigrex and Nargacuga!
- OS: WINDOWS® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (64-bit required)
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4460, 3.20GHz or AMD FX™-6300
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 760 or AMD Radeon™ R7 260x (VRAM 2GB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectSound (DirectX® 9.0c)
- Additional Notes: 1080p/30fps when graphics settings are set to "Low"