Land - NINTENDO eShop Code (Wii U/EU/Digital Download Code)
- Availability In Stock
About this game
Nintendo Land is a fun and lively virtual theme park filled with attractions based on popular Nintendo game worlds. Each attraction features unique and innovative game-play experiences made possible by the Wii U GamePad controller. Depending on the attraction, players can play solo, compete against other players, or even team up to play cooperatively. Up to five players can participate in dynamic multiplayer modes in select attractions.* The experiences change depending on whether players are using the GamePad, a Wii Remote controller or just watching others play on the TV screen.
- Nintendo Land features fun-filled theme park attractions based on Nintendo’s greatest game worlds, including Mario Chase, The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest, Pikmin Adventure and more. There are 12 attractions in all.
- Different activities take advantage of the second screen of the new Wii U GamePad controller in different ways. For example, simply slide a finger across the touch screen to seamlessly fire ninja stars in the action-based Takamaru’s Ninja Castle. In Donkey Kong’s Crash Course, tilt the GamePad left and right to safely navigate an elaborate obstacle course.
- Dynamic multiplayer that offers different experiences in the same game. Even in the same attraction, the player using the GamePad will have a completely different experience than players using the TV: In Luigi’s Ghost Mansion, the player using the GamePad is able to control a ghost invisible to players using the TV. In Metroid Blast, the player with the GamePad controls an aerial gunship versus the ground-based players using the TV.
- The attractions are easy to pick up and play, but also contains deeper levels of play that are sure to challenge even the most experienced gamers. Metroid Blast, for example, contains a deep mission mode as well as a competitive surface-air combat mode.
- Attractions are grouped into three types: ○ Team Attractions like Metroid Blast and The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest that offer depth and challenge for 1 to 5 players. ○ Competitive Attractions like Mario Chase and Animal Crossing: Sweet Day where 2 to 5 players compete against each other. ○ Solo Attractions like Takamaru’s Ninja Castle, Donkey Kong’s Crash Course and Balloon Trip Breeze, that offer simple but fun and engaging play for one player.
- Each attraction has multiple fun challenges designed to keep visitors coming back for more. Players will receive stamps upon completing special challenges.
- Includes Miiverse functionality (broadband Internet access required).