The Elder Scrolls Online: Imperial Edition
- Availability In Stock
Imperial Edition includes:
- 5 days early access - already start playing on March, 30th
- 30 days of gametime included
Explorer Pack: Play in any alliance with any of the nine races! Beyond that, you will also receive an exclusive Scuttler vanity pet and bonus treasure maps
- Play as an Imperial: Become an Imperial and play in any Alliance. Gainunique bonuses, crafting styles, gear and more
- Imperial White Horse: Summon this exclusive Imperial mount and journey through Tamriel with increased speed
- Craft Imperial Gear: Ability to craft Imperial style when crafting gear
- Transform into Imperial Gear: Transform any gear you own into Imperial styled gear
- Rings of Mara: Complete the Ritual of Mara with a friend and receive an experience bonus when you play together
- Mudcrab Vanity Pet: Explore Tamriel with this exclusive vanity pet scuttling along by your side
The Elder Scrolls Online is the latest chapter of the award-winning franchise – and will bring the legendary experience online for the first time. Whether you play with your friends or adventure alone, the game’s innovative combat system allows you to focus on action and tactics, not the UI. Use any weapon or armor at any time and customize your abilities to play the way you want as you uncover the mysteries of Tamriel and seek heroic quests on your own terms. Explore the far reaches of Skyrim, the mysterious lands of Morrowind, the sprawling metropolis of Daggerfall and beyond. The choices you make, from the alliance you join to the battles you fight, will shape your destiny and the world of Tamriel.
The Elder Scrolls Online is set roughly 1,000 years before the events in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and the coming of the Dragonborn, and just before the rise of Tiber Septim, the first Emperor of Tamriel. Three Alliances have emerged across the continent, each struggling for supremacy over the land. As these great powers battle one another for control of the Imperial City – and with it all of Tamriel – darker forces are moving to destroy the world.
- The Elder Scrolls. Online.
After 20 years of best-selling, award-winning fantasy role-playing games, the Elder Scrolls series goes online. Experience this epic adventure on your own or together with your friends, guild mates, and thousands of alliance members. Explore dangerous caves and dungeons, embark upon adventurous quests across Tamriel, and engage in massive player versus player battles, where the victors reap the spoils of war.
- Play the Way You Like
With an enhanced Elder Scrolls combat system, engage in real-time targeting and strategic attacks and blocks. Use any weapon or wear any armor at any time, no matter what type of character you play and develop your own style with deep character customization and abilities.
- A Connected Game World
With ESO’s Megaserver technology you no longer choose a server, but instead play in one connected world. The game automatically places you with friends, guild mates, people you’ve encountered before, and other like-minded players. Simply jump in and begin your adventure.
- Your Quest to Save Tamriel
A stolen soul. An undead army rising. A quest to recover that which is uniquely yours. Explore the hidden secrets of Tamriel at your own pace using the game’s compass to guide you to areas of interest. Save the world from the evil machinations of the Daedric Prince Molag Bal and his henchman, the first necromancer, the Prince of Worms, Mannimarco.