Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Master Collection
- Availability In Stock
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Master Collection
Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Master Collection includes:
- Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II
- Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Chaos Rising
- Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Retribution
About Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II
It?s the 41st Millennium in the Sub-Sector Aurelia - a cluster of worlds on the edge of the Galaxy - where a battle of epic proportions is about to commence. Ancient races will clash across the planets that dot this section of space, battling for the greatest of stakes - not only the claim to the land and its bounty - but the fate of each race.
With a focus on fast-action RTS gameplay, Dawn of War II brings to life the science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000 like never before.
Experience the intimate brutality of battle as you play through the epic campaign. Clash with enemies on battlefields ablaze with visceral melee and ranged combat. Lead and develop your squads from raw recruits into the most battle hardened veterans in the Galaxy.
- Brutal Frontline Action & Tactics: Get straight into the action and experience intense melee & devastating ranged combat. Use vicious melee sync-kills to obliterate your enemies.
- Outsmart your opponents: using dynamic and destructible environments to suppress, flank and destroy your foes.
- Non-Linear Single Player Campaign: Command an elite strike force, developing the skills and abilities of your squads and commander as you progress through the game.
- Co-Op Multiplayer: Play through the entire single player campaign co-operatively with a friend, at any point in the game, anytime.
- Next Generation RTS Engine: Utilising Relic?s proprietary Essence Engine 2.0 to deliver cinematic visuals, detailed graphics & special effects.
About Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Chaos Rising
In Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising you will take command of the Blood Ravens and defend the sector against the Chaos Space Marines of the Black Legion. Purge the chaos filth and hold the chapter together as traitorous forces work from within to try bring down the Blood Ravens.
- New Single Player Missions: Continue your fight against the enemies of the Emperor and use your squads' wargear, abilities, and experience to battle Chaos in 15 new missions.
- New environment and Multiplayer Maps: New ice planet graphics set will increase the visual diversity and adds 7 new PVP maps.
- Aspire to Glory: Build your existing squads up to level 30 and unlock even more devastating abilities.
- Chaos Corruption Mechanic: New single player mechanic allows you to equip incredibly powerful equipment that corrupts your squad and will guide the story towards or away from the corrupting influence of Chaos.
- New Multiplayer Race: Swear loyalty to the Chaos Gods and play as the bloodthirsty Chaos Space Marines in multiplayer battles against both Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II owners.
- New Units: New units for the Space Marines, Ork, Eldar, and Tyranid armies.
- 2 New Last Stand Heroes: Face off against the relentless horde as either the Chaos Sorceror or Tyranid Hive Tyrant.
About Warhammer? 40,000: Dawn of War? II - Retribution
Choose your race and determine the final fate of the entire sector in Dawn of War II: Retribution, the next installment in the critically acclaimed Dawn of War real-time strategy franchise.
Ten years after the events of Chaos Rising and the fall of the Blood Raven?s Chapter Master to the forces of Chaos, Sub-Sector Aurelia remains in a constant state of warfare. The pirate Freebooter Orks have arrived to take advantage of this and loot the sector, the vile forces of Chaos continue to spread their blasphemy, the Eldar of Craftworld Alaitoc work to recover key artifacts from their past and the feral Tyranids remaining from the failed Hive fleet invasion have suddenly re-established contact with the Hive mind.
- OS: Windows XP SP2 /Windows Vista SP1
- Processor: P4 3.2 GHz (single core) or any Dual Core processor
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB RAM (Vista)
- Hard Drive: 6,5 GB available space
- Graphics: 128MB Video Card (Shader Model 3) - Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT / ATI X1600, or equivalent